Each month we will give several Pointers for Prayer, some for thanksgiving and some prayers of request.
We would be so grateful if you could include us in your own, your home group's or your church's prayers.
Prayer Points - June 2019
- For more great preloved books from leaders downsizing and pruning.
- Progress with the website and Android App for distributing preloved books; this will make it possible to offer selected recipients the opportunity to select from this collection.
- The dispatch of our first library mailing in the first week of June, with the second instalment later in the month.
- Encouraging responses to our recent annual report mailing (“interesting and informative”).
- A generous donation from a charitable trust.
- For our recipients keen to communicate with us – that they will use the right channels – email and letters rather than the public forum of Facebook! This will avoid unnecessary work on our part.
- That we will be able to establish more partnerships with more local churches who will see us as one of their mission partners reaching the poor of this world who are rich in faith (James 2:5).
- For funds to complete our annual mailing program. Another £7,000 needed to meet freight costs.